Territory Sales Manager Trainee - Welding & Cutting Products - Raleigh, NC - (Jun 2014 start)
|October 12, 2013 - June 19, 2014|
|Salary Range:||$45-55K/yr plus commission|
|Benefits:||Full benefits package, Temporary Housing, Relocation assistance, Company vehicle upon completion of training|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||*This position requires a Bachelors Degree in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.|
This position is accountable for developing the product and sales knowledge necessary to successfully increase Equipment & Filler Metal sales in a defined territory. As a highly visibly representative of the company, the duties of the (TSM) Trainee must always be conducted in a professional manner with the highest degree integrity, honesty, and customer responsiveness.
Interviewing for this position will begin in Fall of 2013 with a start date of January 2014.
|Duties:||ESAB believes in preparing the candidate for success. That is why we invest so heavily in training. The successful candidate for TSM Trainee will spend approximately 6 months in Florence, SC and Hanover, PA to learn the position of TSM. The training program will entail developing welding and cutting skills through hands-on welding and cutting along with classroom work. Home study courses are required. During the training period the Trainee will learn and perform the role of a technical sales representative – representing and becoming proficient with the ESAB standard product line. The Standard ESAB Product Line includes: Mig–Tig-Stick equipment, gas apparatus, standard automation, personal protective equipment, subarc products, and the industry’s most complete line of filler metals! There is a lot to learn. The training will also provide the opportunity for the Trainee to have an understanding of the internal business workings of the company. In addition, the following are essential functions of the position:|
• Deliver professional product portfolio presentations.
• Assist customers by providing information regarding product availability, policies, pricing structure, part numbers, order tracking and expediting.
• Provide options on equipment and filler metals based on customer’s requirements and specifications, technical questions, part numbers, product availability, policies, procedures and pricing structure.
• Make financial decisions while dealing with orders exceeding several thousands of dollars. This will include making decisions for product return, shipping a unit on a “no charge” basis, and review short pay invoices.
• Provide customer assistance by working closely with Accounting, Credit, and Sales Departments to resolve short pays and incorrect shipments, return authorization, and invoice reconciliation’s to reduce accounts receivable.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelors degree in Welding or Mechanical Engineering by January 2014|
• Technical aptitude and able to learn the welding business
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office and email
• Ability to work in team-oriented environment
• Can handle high stress issues consistently
• Must be willing to travel and/or relocate during training period
• Must be willing to relocate to assigned territory after the initial training period
• Bachelors Degree in Welding or Mechanical Engineering
• Prior Sales Experience and Customer Interfacing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.